Customer needs analysis: Customer survey at the restaurants, customers interview directly ... to catch new trends of the market, competitors for supporting and development of marketing strategies and activities.
Determine the market segment for each brand.
Select the market segment that the brand wants to target.
Positioning, image, personality of the brand according to selected market segment:
- Brand identity and brand identity control.
- Brand communication.
- Marketing activities to develop the brand
Develop marketing strategies (Contents, events, communication)
SWOT analysis (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, challenges), analysis of market research data as the basis for developing appropriate marketing strategies/plans.
Develop a budget for marketing activities.
Develop marketing strategies/plans and implement branded strategies/plans to to achieve sales and profit targets at the restaurants.
- Investigate, analyze and select suitable business locations.
- Build the menu for your marketing strategy: Coordinate with Central Kitchen, F&B Department to check and monitor regularly the effectiveness of the current menu so that you can change or remove or research the new products to meet the needs of customers.
- Build and develop a pricing strategy.
- Develop marketing schedules and implement by yourseft or coordinate with agencies to implement advertising and promotion activities to attract customers as well as achieve sales target.
- Coordinate with F & B Department and Training Department to supervise the provision of services (by the members of the organization) to customers according to the standard has been built
- Coordinate with F & B Department to develop service procedures to maximum satisfaction of customers.
- Coordinate with the Project & Maintenance Department and F & B Department to control the facilities to ensure compliance with the brand identity orientation.
Content Development and Communication Plan:
- Build website, fanpage
- Develop and update content appropriate for each program / event.
- Prepare POSM for the event.
- Communication on different channels to ensure effective communication.
- Develop a branding strategy based on brand positioning of the organization.
- Monitor the development of public relations, control information crisis.
Statistics and analysis of the data on the products sold in each restaurant.
Cooperate with other departments (F&B, Central Kitchen, ...) to develop and improve products and services with the attributes that the customer expects (done before manufacturing, restaurant building … )
Manage product life cycle: research, development, saturation, degradation, and sometimes resurgence