Vietnam Investments (VI) Group is looking for a Marketing Manager to work at our portfolio company - Sylvan Learning.
Job Description as following:
1. Branding & Marketing
- Manage, mentor and develop marketing department staff to create and execute a wide range of PR and marketing activities towards various groups of stakeholders.
- Take a leading role in developing and maintaining the Company’s corporate image and identity by managing and promoting the Company’s brand.
- Take responsibility for editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all marketing materials including marketing toolkits, PR toolkits, branding materials, brochures, newsletters etc..
- Manage online marketing & communication platforms, including the Company’s website, Facebook, parent’s forums...
2. Planning and Budgeting
- Be responsible for the achievement of sale & marketing goals and financial objectives. Ensure that evaluation systems are in place related to these goals and objectives and report progress to the COO.
- Develop short- and long-term plans and budgets for the sales & marketing program and its activities, monitor progress. Effectively manage annual marketing budget to ensure funds are well-allocated to deliver high returns.
- Develop, implement and monitor systems and procedures necessary to the smooth operation of the sales & marketing function.
- Provide regular reports to the COO and Board on key marketing initiatives and achievements.