We’re looking for an analytical and consumer-focused manager to help the company better understand its passengers and drivers, transforming data from analytics and research into insights that can drive the long-term marketing strategy of this exciting and fast-evolving transport platform. The transport ecosystem is in the middle of major disruption and we’re looking for someone with the intellectual and social curiosity to drive insight into the working lives of taxi drivers, private car drivers, passengers, car owners and more. They will directly report to the Country Marketing Head, working closely with marketing analytics and market research team leads.
Day -to-day activities:
- Be responsible for driving acute understanding of our consumers (the passengers) as well as the drivers across all the countries that we operate in.
- Monitor and report all marketing effectiveness and brand tracking, pairing with the analytics reporting that comes from the performance marketing and data teams.
- Make recommendations to marketing managers for local marketing activities and quarterly marketing strategy planning.
- Initiate and scale innovative qualitative and analytical research techniques focusing on segmentation, attitude and usage studies, pricing, brand tracking and marketing effectiveness.
- Manage research agency vendors in country and be responsible for keeping the company's marketing research budget in check
- Design questionnaires and discussion guides, interpret data, write reports and communicate actionable recommendations.
- Conduct in-depth analyses and provide insights for business areas with larger challenges, helping marketers identify growth opportunities.
- To monitor campaigns against KPI’s, be fully aware of trends and analytics, success and risks in order to achieve business objectives
- Train the local marketing team on BI tools, data-driven methodologies, and providing consistent direction and support for analyses
- Local implementation of marketing analytics projects related to improving marketing channels effectiveness, customer segmentation, campaign optimization, etc.
- Understand business requirements and work objectives in order to analyse relevant customer data sets and propose actionable recommendations that would support decision-making and marketing campaign planning process.
- Bachelor degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Research, Statistics, Analytics, Advertising, Communications, and/or Business Administration
- 4-5 years of experience in a consumer research, consulting, data analytics, marketing strategy or related role.
- Knowledge of analytics tools, including Excel (VBA, Pivot), database querying (SQL), Tableau, R, etc. - preferred
- Experience conducting market research will be a plus point. Advanced knowledge of market research field and techniques
- Strong problem definition and solution skills, combined with an intellectual curiosity and love of learning
- Proven data gathering and analytical skills - experience analyzing primary and/or secondary data sources