- Bachelor’s Degree from accredited universities;
- 5+ years of relevant work experience, in business development and partner relationship at reputable tourism business is a plus; but not required
- Familiarity with Hotel, Service and Online Travel Agent (OTA) businesses;
- Proficient use of MS Office programs including MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power Point;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to meet rigorous deadlines and work effectively with others. Good time management and have attention to details. Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to manage team to Performance Targets and willingness to visit partners and work outside the office (whenever required); Minimum travel of 50% will be required for market visits
- A dedicated person with strong proven result for sales/marketing are encouraged to apply.
- Ability to work independently and in team work; exhibit problem solving ability;
- Proactive and good communication skill with other departments;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently with ease and take ownership of assigned tasks or projects.
- Ability to lead, guide, train and coach team members
Sincere relationship builder; earns the confidence of others