Get to know the Role:
Own the development and execution of integrated marketing campaigns aimed at generating user acquisition, usage, and advocacy for the transport brands (ex. GrabCar, GrabShare, etc.) of Grab in key cities.
The day-to-day activities:
- Support the Country Marketing Head (CMH) on marketing strategy and operations (brand, advertising, campaign development and executions).
- Create and manage breakthrough consumer-centric integrated marketing campaigns (a) to acquire new users and (b) to create brand advocacy for the assigned verticals and to elicit strong consumer participation and reaction online and offline.
- Craft and operationalize direct-to-consumer campaigns (ex. SMS, In-App, EDM, etc.) to support demand and marketing operations.
- Launch new verticals through integrated marketing campaign
- Brief and manage internal and external partners for Creative, Media, Events, Public Relations, Social Media, and Performance Marketing campaign requirements.
- Articulate insights gained from existing data and market research initiatives to management-level stakeholders, along with recommended actions.
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders, including internal operations team, customers, vendor partners, and suppliers.
The must haves:
- Bachelor's degree preferably with a focus on Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Public Relations and/or Business Administration.
- Comfortable with designing, executing and tracking successful digital marketing campaigns (direct, social media, and mobile marketing)
- With at least four (4) years of relevant marketing experience with a successful track record in developing integrated marketing strategy and managing campaigns.
- Goal and results oriented: Track record of success in achieving targets on time in a rapid growth, start-up environment Relentlessly driven and seeks challenges: Willingness to drive growth and able to embrace and tackle challenges.
- Effective in engaging and influencing marketing and sales team members to achieve targets.
- Resourceful and creative: Can develop creative, innovative ideas for marketing through different channels to reach, engage and grow the Grab community.
- Highly detail-oriented: Ensure the quality of all marketing materials and communications; and manage budget.