• Design maintenance strategies, procedures, and methods
• Make sure that routine maintenance work is completed on time and respond to equipment faults
• Diagnose breakdown problems, discuss propose rectifications works with senior managers
• Make sure spare parts inventory is maintained and when needed ensure correct parts are fitted and equipment is working correctly
• Carry out quality inspections on all jobs
• Liaise with various company departments, suppliers and other engineering and production colleagues
• Support procurement team to get specialist services providers to supply quality fixtures, fittings or components
• Control maintenance tools, stores, and equipment
• Monitor, report on and control maintenance costs
• Deal with emergencies, unplanned problems and repairs
• Improve health and safety policies and procedures
• Work with specialist equipment, such as programmable logic controllers (PLC, HMI), which control machinery on factory assembly lines
• Write maintenance strategies to help with installation and commissioning guidelines
• Ensure there is continuous cover of the machinery and equipment in case of breakdowns.
In Sơn Dương, Tuyên Quang: 4 days per week.
On occasion, it may be necessary to work unsociable hours, in order to coordinate the work with technicians and minimize downtime.
Company car picks up from Hanoi or other Provinces to Tuyen Quang every week.
Accommodation: Provided in Tuyen Quang.
What to expect
• Your usual place of work will be a plant, site or factory. The work may involve extended periods working on the factory floor and to tight deadlines in response to breakdown emergencies.
• Electrical and electronic engineering
• Manufacturing engineering
• Mechanical engineering
• Production engineering.
• Ability to read, write and speak English is preferred.
• Business skills, as you may be responsible for managing budgets, leading a team and liaising with suppliers
• The capacity to understand a range of engineering functions and procedures
• The ability to lead and motivate others
• Team working skills to work cooperatively and liaise with people at all levels
• The ability to negotiate with, and persuade others
• Good diagnostic and problem-solving skills
• The confidence to respond positively when under pressure
• People-management skills.
Good work experience showing that relevant skills and knowledge have been acquired is essential
• Starting and VND 15million per month depending on qualifications and experience.
Higher earnings are possible, depending on experience.
Number of employees: 25-99