PERSOLKELLY's client - A Japanese ME Constructor; looking for ME Engineer:
- Directly supervise works related to Mechanical and Electrical work on site, ensure that the work is performed on schedule, meeting the required quality, implementing safety policies, and preventing fire and explosion. and sanitation during construction.
- Supervise and inspect the construction of the Mechanical and Electrical parts on the site, detect and report to the Project Director / Technical Director and have a plan to promptly handle errors and irrationalities.
- Check and ensure safety, fire prevention, environmental sanitation during construction of Mechanical and Electrical parts.
- Coordinate and promote the contractors for the Mechanical and Electrical work to be performed on schedule and with quality.
- Prepare, review drawing, specification and cost estimates