In this role, you will:
Impact on the Business / Function
- Ensure that FINREP reporting of HBVN and HBAP Hanoi are in accordance with guidelines issued by European Banking Authority (EBA) to avoid regulatory breaches.
- To design the reporting framework of both HBVN and HBAP Hanoi considering necessary controls with the objective of achieving high accuracy level of reporting.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders across the bank (GM FIN, GM Ops, and RBWM FIN, CMB FIN etc) to obtain information required for completion of FINREP reporting requirements.
- Timely and accurate submission of FINREP reports to head office with detailed commentaries and business reasons on P&L and balance sheet numbers.
- Maintain a good working relationship with GFC
Leadership & Teamwork
- Will provide leadership to implement FINREP reporting process in HBVN and HBAP Hanoi. Will liaise with ASP FIN, Business Lines and IT/HUB departments to prepare HBVN and HBAP Hanoi for FINREP.
- Will provide leadership to ensure processes are in place to collect information that requires manual processes by liaising with necessary stakeholders including business partners.
- Work closely with other finance and business finance functions including GFC
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Set accounting procedures considering the control aspects to ensure high level of accuracy.
- Ensuring proper set-up & management of REMIND, taking corrective and preventive measures to enhance data quality.
- Ensure data quality in HUB is maintained to ensure accuracy of FINREP reporting.
- Ensure end to end processes are in place for the entire FINREP reporting process. The process should include data gathering from HUB, REMIND and by liaising with business partners, production of FINREP reporting templates by GFC, analytical review and sign off.
To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- 2 to 5 years experience
- University (BA) or (BS)
- Financial accounting knowledge
- PC literate
- Accuracy & carefulness in working with data
- Good at English, especially in reading & writing
- Good communication & analytical skills.