Functional Objective: Capable working as leasing executive and deal rental contract terms for new project
You will take lead to inform and discuss with Business Development Manager to solve any problem related with the locations and landlords
Reports to: Vice Chairman/ Business Development Manager
60% Leasing Tasks
- Review and negotiate terms of leasing contract for new locations, prepare letters, appendix for renewal of lease agreement, adjustment terms
- Get approval from Vice Chairman about new contracts and process document for deposit/ rental fee
- Prepare presentation for development plan (California, Jetts, Eri…)
- Solving issues related Landlords/ Building during clubs’ operation
- Establish and maintain good rapport with landlords, mall management, and building management team
- Maintains files to ensure that documentation is up to date at all times
- Other additional duties as requested by BD Manager and Vice Chairman
30% Administrative Assistant Tasks:
- Assist with all the administration work for Business Department
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, making hotel and restaurant reservations
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
10% 7 habits of highly passionate team:
- We make Life Better by doing what we love.
- We are Mavens of Making Life Better through fitness.
- We Play & Have Fun doing our jobs – Fitness is fun.
- We Celebrate Growth and Recognize Achievement.
- We Train, Train, Train, Train, Train – Constant and Never Ending Improvement is in our DNA.
- We are responsible; always acting with Integrity & Accountability.
- We maximize our Value by always doing & delivering more with less.