˗ Guiding, training and controlling the working process of employees in the Delivery Department.
˗ Be responsible for building and ensuring the compliance with the working processes of delivery staff.
˗ Handling incurred problems related to delivery department.
˗ Be responsible for checking, developing and improving productivity of delivery Department.
˗ Communicating and connecting with other departments to make predictions and analyz the output for delivery teams in HCMC.
- Planning and arranging the personnel for proper and necessary delivery in the areas.
˗ Monitoring and ensuring the ability of the Delivery Department to meet the criteria and quality required by the company.
˗ Monitoring and evaluating the working ability of all employees of the Delivery Department.
˗ Perform other duties as required by Line Manager.
- University from relevant fields
- Haveing 7 - 10 years of working experience in Operations, Transportation and Logistics. Working for Express company is preferred
- At Least 4 year experience in the same position
- E-commerce experience is a plus
- Willing to work overtime (out of office hours, weekend, break days) to complete tasks assigned
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Preferably same position in Logistics/Transportation or equivalent.
- Comfortable in interacting with multi levels
- Good at communication
Number of employees: 500