- Build an overall Enterprise Architecture management framework (EA): Building an overall Architecture framework, technology standards, and design methods for all technology sectors.
- Ensure general Architecture orientation: Control the designs in the projects, BAU, Ensure architectural orientation and technology standards are followed.
Key accountabilities (1)
1. Responsible in building an enterprise architecture overall management framework (EA):
- Implementing the overall architecture framework, meeting the bank's business strategy.
- Develop technology standards and design methods from time to time to meet the bank's business strategy.
- Researching and proposing new approaches to technology and practical application in banking to enhance competitiveness, improve service quality and pioneer in new areas.
2. Responsible in guarantee of general architectural orientation:
- Guide IT staffs on technology standards and design methods.
- Evaluate and / or participate in architectural design of solutions and solution options.
- Evaluate and / or approve solution architectures that ensure consistency with architectural and strategic standards.
- Carry out an architectural review according to the plans, assessing the level of compliance with the standard architecture.
3. Other responsibilities
- Participate in technology projects as assigned.
- Participate in the development of operational procedures and guidelines of the Unit
- Participate in handling technology risks as assigned.
- Perform other tasks as required by management levels.
Key accountabilities (2)
Key accountabilities (3)
Key Relationships - Line Manager
Director of Technology Architecture Management.
Key Relationships - Subordinate
Key Relationships - Internal relationship
Units in the Division, other units in the bank.
Key Relationships - External relationship
Firms, strategic partners.
Qualification and Experiences
Degree / Profession
Graduated in Information Technology or Banking
Know the bank's strategy and IT development roadmap in the next 5 years
- Ability to propose solution solutions for some major banking segments such as Payment, Business Processing Management, Data Warehouse, Risks, Lending ...
- Ability to coordinate with other units to carry out work from idea, to design and deployment
Having expertise, deep understanding of analysis, design, selection of technical solutions
At least 8 years of experience in realizing many key end-to-end banking solutions from business to application and deployment tier such as card, core, internet banking, data warehouse ...
English certificate – TOEIC: 700 points
Work location: Ho Chi Minh