We are looking for potential candidates to apply for IT Solution – Business Analyst working for International Company (Sized 1,000 Employees) in Thanh Hoa with detail belows:
- REPORTING TO: IT Solution Service Senior Leader
- DIVISION: IT Department
- The IT Business Analysts is responsible for the overall design of the SAP related applications & modules and mapping business requirements to systems / technical requirements.
- IT Business Analysts should be familiar with various types of project management and business analysis software..
- The IT BA works alongside Enterprise Architect, Integration Lead, Business Process Experts, Technical Lead and other team members to deliver the complete solution for the business end-users while adhering to software best practices, standards, and templates.
For this position, minimum works are as follows:
- Produce conceptual and logical solution designs that address business requirements while respecting corporate and architectural standards and guidelines
- Guide project prepare/explore phase, estimate project work, and create high-level process design
- Research new solutions and establish the software functional roadmap
- Work with Project Managers during the planning phase to give input to methodology, scope, and processes
- Assist business with identifying requirements and facilitate Best Practice User Story workshops
- Provide assistance to Project Teams to identify processes, interfaces, and impacts to downstream processes and systems
- Participate in resolving cross-functional and cross-system design issues
- Participate in Project Deliverables review to ensure alignment with processes, standards, etc. and to establish and review project deliverables.
- Provide input for continuous improvement of department processes, project methodologies, etc
To achieve the followings through the above responsibility
- Developing technology specifications and ensuring that new technology solutions are designed for optimal access and usefulness, and leveraging existing technologies when possible
- Applying architectural and engineering concepts to design a solution that meets operational requirements, such as scalability, maintainability, security, reliability, extensibility, flexibility, availability and manageability
- Maintain safe and stable operation
- Keep required quality of service
- Strict adherence to policies and procedures, in particular IT security policies.