We looking for a talent to join our young, dynamic team. You must be mature and passionate about how to make things done perfectly, sometimes you have to be kind of workaholic since the workload here is huge, yet very challenging. You will be working with a lovely team from all provinces across the North and North Central region. We prize a team-first mentality, personal responsibility, and tenacity to solve hard problems and meet deadlines. As part of a large team, you will have a very direct impact on the success of the company.
- Liaise with managers to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Design effective training programs
- Conduct seminars, workshops, individual training sessions etc.
- Prepare educational material such as module summaries, videos etc.
- Support and mentor new employees
- Manage training budgets
- Conduct evaluations to identify areas of improvement
- Monitor employee performance and response to training
Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Educational University or higher
Proven experience as a corporate trainer
Understanding of effective teaching methodologies and tools
Willingness to keep abreast of new techniques in corporate teaching
Proficient in MS Office (esp. Powerpoint); e-learning software is an asset
Phenomenal communication, presentation, and public speaking skills
Organizational and time management abilities
Critical thinking and decision making
www.ninjavan.co Number of employees: 6000-10000