Strategise & Plan
1. D&I Test
● Testing and analysis, including coordination of robust and timely remediation of deficiencies.
● Testing the design and operational effectiveness of business system controls and preparing testing work papers.
● Conducted advisory reviews of financial and operational processes including risk assessment to identify any opportunities for improvement, communicates and follows up to ensure management action plans are implemented properly and timely.
● Monitor timely resolution of internal control deficiencies and provide guidance on action plans.
2. Supervision of the implementation of all internal procedures and policies;
● Plan and conduct annual compliance/audit program which help to assess the compliance level of department's operations/activities with internal requirements and build up action plans for mitigation;
● Proactively develop and implement working plan; coordinate with other departments in relevant works and make sure the implementation plan delivered timely;
● Plan, conduct and monitor testing and inspection of process and products to ensure service and operation quality.
● Enhance compliance behavior and culture through effective communication, training, and dissemination of compliance strategy,policy and processes;
● Review and report the result of compliance/audit plan (the Final report) as required;
● Report periodically about misconduct/misappropriation cases to Management;
● Promote internal control environment through collaboration with regional and local management to work out appropriate solutions for control gaps and follow up.
3. Internal Audit
● Conduct in-depth analysis to identify issues, problems, and opportunities
● Conduct on-site observations and root cause analysis with business entities to accurately identify service gaps
● Prepare detailed analytical reports on these findings and list of possible remedies
● Conduct on-site audit checks on ground ops process to ensure compliance to standards
● Other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years relevant experience in internal control/ audit/ data analysis/ business
analysis. Experience with logistics services companies will be a definite advantage;
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance, auditing, business administration or Logistics;
- Good computer skills using all major office applications, good understanding in databases.;
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills (in Vietnamese and English);
- Sophisticated interpersonal skills to communicate smoothly and professionally with peoples with various background and situation, including interview with suspects of misconduct cases;
- Flexible and easily able to adjust quickly
- Judgement skills that contribute to the identification of control weaknesses and potential risks;
www.ninjavan.co Tổng số nhân viên: 6000-10000