- Conduct the internal audit work assigned by Internal audit leader (according to approved audit plan); co-ordinate with relevant division to discuss on issues identified and corrective actions respectively; prepare & submit draft internal audit reports for Internal audit leader timely; follow up corrective action progress after audit.
- Support Internal audit HQ to perform annual audit (Co-audit).
J-sox - internal control system:
- Coordinate with relevant divisions in the company to pre-assess and pre-improve the effectiveness of the internal control system before individual official review by the external audit firm.
- Assist the external audit firm in official evaluating the effectiveness of the internal control system and the compliance with pre-established control procedures.
Job requirement: 1 INTERNAL AUDIT OFFICER
1. Education: Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree majoring in Auditing/ Accounting/Finance.
2. Working experience: Experience in accounting, auditing, setting up and controlling standard operating procedures.
3.English and computer skills:
- Having 4 skills equivalents from Toeic 750, especially being fluent in English technical term relating to accounting, finance and internal control.
- Being good at computer skills, especially microsoftt office including excel, power point, word.... In addition, experience in ERP system (especally SAP system) is preferred.
4. Soft skills & other requirements:
- Having synthetic, analytical, judgment, and logical thinking skills;
- Having strong presentation and communications skills;
- Having ability to self-research and self-study; work independently as well as in a team;
- Having good planning skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in a high-pressured working environment;
- Being a person with carefulness, attention to details and perfectionism.
* Please note, your application must address how you meet the key selection criteria as detailed in the position description and shortlisted candidates will be contacted only.
- Salary & Bonus: Attractive,Competitive. (Public holidays, Tet Bonus,another bonus...)
- Performance Appraisal: 1times/year & the other salary adjustment/increase according to the Company policy.
- Opportunity to work in a strong global Corporation with dynamic and professional working environment and many chances for training and development.
- Working hour: from Monday to Friday; Annual leave: 12 days /year, after 2 working years extra 2 days (officer level) & 3 days (manager level).
- Free lunch served at Company canteen, daily tea-break…
- Team building & Company activities: monthly/quarterly team building, New Year Party, Summer holidays, sports activities: Football, Yoga, Ping-pong, badminton…
- Insurance Benefits: Compulsory Insurance (social, health, unemployment insurance), Personal Accident Insurance, Health Care Insurance.
- Other benefits: 20/10; 8/3 Gifts, 1/6 & mid-autumn festival’s gift, Birthday Gift, using company products, Annual heal check, other benefits (travel & transportation, telephone, business trip...) according to the Company policy.
www.unicharm.vn Number of employees: 1.000-4.999
Work location: Ha Noi