Our highly respected client is seeking a project management executive with at least 10 years' in industrial/ manufacturing project management. The job is based in Dong Nai, Vietnam.
The Project Manager will manage new site factory from execution to operation in term of safety, schedule, quality and cost.
· Ensures that the products - including notably documentation and certificates - are delivered to the project stakeholders (Installation, Engineering, Customer, ...) according to project QCD (Quality Cost Delivery) commitments
· For all material of project PBS (Product Breakdown Structure) / BoM (bill of materials), the PrIDM drives the demand to Industrial Operations and deliver in QCD the Industrial Work Package from all TIS Regional Center involved, in liaison with other Industrial Operation teams and guarantees that the level of stock on his/her project fits to the industrial strategy of the Regional Center/Operations, especially through consistent industrial planning update according to project context
· Checks completeness and on time availability of the detailed design
· Defines industrial scheme and related “make or buy” strategy
· Ensures the proper set-up of Project Industrialization process, and manage the corresponding deliverables in QCD
· In charge of the following tasks: supervision of material procurement, products manufacturing and testing, logistic & shipment
· Monitors that design / development and industrialization of new/modified generic products used on his/her project is coherent with Project Industrial schedule and coordinates mitigation plan when needed
· For Generic Products, ensures the coordination with Product Industrial Manager and Supply Chain/Logistic teams based on remote/participating units (notably ensures transfer orders are released timely and consistently to Participating Units)
· For both generic and project specific products, consolidates requirements and supervises the preparation of Customer Factory Acceptance Test (FAT) work plan
· During project warranty, coordinates the implementation of any retrofit plan needed for Material part
· Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Business Administration or Supply Chain Management, etc
· Experience with Order management, Logistics, Procurement, SCM - Supply Chain Management, Project Management, etc in a manufacturing environment.
· Fluent in English
· Have experience with pharma project.
· Have solid technical and background in GMP