1. JOB SUMMARY
· Evaluate supplier reliability
· Select suppliers with the best ratio of quality & cost, developing a partnership in delivering goods on time and in preventing or solving problems
· Manage reports
· Ensure efficient coordination between the different stakeholders (purchase committee, Sales & Mktg team, 3rd parties)
2. KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Work with 3rd Party, responsible to source and negotiate for annual purchasing activities appropriating for cross-functional Departments related to Indirect categories from local vendors (A&P, General & Administrative expenses, company’s events).
· Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the technical and commercial specifications required for the project
· Advise internal and external on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions and ensure procurement policy compliance.
· Champion effective Indirect P2P process delivery
· Business partnering of the business units and stakeholders to bring incremental value to the business.
· Own and deliver agreed performance targets (e.g. cost savings, process compliance etc.)
· Provide local market knowledge, intelligence and expertise closely with regional Sourcing 3rd party , stakeholders and suppliers.
· Expert in excel and independently able to analyze spend patterns across categories for the region.
· Manage primarily the tactical sourcing/competitive tendering for medium to small purchases.
· In charge of daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and invoice payments.
· Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
· Responsible for executing internal procurement strategies to cater to high delivery and short lead time requirements.
· Responsible to align strategically with Purchasing Committee.
· Proficiency in ensuring governance to the purchase policy and tools.
· Analyze market and delivery trends so as to develop procurement processes that support those trends
· In partnership with legal department, developing and managing a standardized contract framework and supporting documents ensuring vendors meet the business requirements.
· Working with the legal department to identify and mitigate key contract risks. Assisting team with final contract language or negotiations as required.
· Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
· Background with a command on excel and number crunching.
· Preferred 7+ years relevant working experience in a similar capacity preferably in Trading-FMCG industry.
Functional & Leadership Competencies
· Excellent communications and negotiation skills with suppliers and internal customers
· Passionate about buying, resourceful, self-driven, proactive and independent worker
· Hardworking, meticulous, positive attitude and ready to go extra mile for deliverables.
· Proficient in use of MS Office Applications (Words, Excel, Access), SAP and other spend tools.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Able to work well under stress in a fast-paced environment.
· Proficient English.
· Self-starter & analytical.
· High integrity, able to work independently, highly clam when encounters challenges & determine to get things done.