POSITION DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
· The main responsibility of an Export and Import Manager is to foresee the movement of goods between the home country and other countries. Manages should manage the import coming to the home country as well as exporting of goods going out of the home country along with the general duties at office. It is also essential to keep in touch with freight forwarders professionals from logistics company retailer units and manufacturers. The environment in which an export import manager working is rapidly changing and is very fast paced
· Ensure all import/export activities are compliance with law.
· Build and maintain the good relationship with government office, Vendor, Customer and freight forwarder
1. Import and Export
» Ensure all policy and procedures are reviewed and update (if need) at least one per year
» Alternative Freight Forwarder
» Import/Export cost saving at 7- 10% saving vs pervious annual
· Manage and motivate all import/export team member
· Ensure team working with high engagement
· Ensure team development plan in place
» Ensure each team member has KPI
» Ensure team development plan are implemented and reviewed
· Monthly Customs data reconciliation report
» Matching data between customs declaration sheet and internal system receipt (>=95%)
» % variance is =<2% of total value
- Bachelor Minimum 5 year experience in logistic/ supply chain management
- Good teamwork spirit: High skill regarding to organize, manage teamwork, handle conflict, lead team into unique direction.
- Good negotiation skill.
- Good VRM skill (Vendor Relationship Management)
- Be honest
- Speak English and good communication and interpersonal skills.
Nơi làm việc: Bình Dương
Mức lương: Cạnh tranh