Overal purpose of the role:
- This position provides People and Culture Business Partner support across the SunRice Asian Integrated Supply Chain with a focus on in three key areas:
- Managing the People and Culture track of the business project to establish operations in Vietnam and other countries as they arise.
- Managing employee life-cycle processes including engagement and workforce analysis Ensuring that processes, systems, policies and practices are established and aligned to SunRice Group and local legislation in all new and existing international markets
End to end employee lifecycle management (50%)
- Partner with and support business managers and People and Culture teams of ISC and International Markets to build strong decision making capability regarding people decisions.
Delivery of strategic People and Culture initiatives (20%)
- Delivery of strategic people and culture projects and initiatives including Employee engagement, culture plans
- Talent Management
- Performance and Development Planning and review
Establishment and alignment of policies, processes, practices, systems etc. (25%)
- Ensure International businesses are aligned with group while ensuring market specific requirements are reflected
Safety Compliance and Culture (5%)
- Understand and support business safety strategy by fostering a workplace culture in which team members and team leaders work together to ensure workplace safely