JGC Vietnam is looking for 02 HSE Supervisors for a High-Tech Pharmaceutical Factory Project in Hanoi. The contract period is from 12 to 18 months (01 from Sep 2021 to Aug 2022 & 01 from Dec 2021 to Aug 2023).
This position is responsible for the achievement of JVC's Corporate Health, Safety, Security and Environment (HSSE) Policy targets.
Major items are as follows;
- Provide support to Project and Department team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
- Support the HSE Manager in ensuring HSE compliance and perform regular HSE audits in the areas of EPC and business operations.
- Attend pre-job, planning and client meetings as required on HSE related matters.
- Provide support to the dept on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives e.g. ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, etc.
- Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements
- Ensure training, tool box meetings, and drills are implemented as part of the company’s training and HSE program, i.e. emergency response systems, etc.
- Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned to the HSE Manager for promulgation to the management
- Manage Safety Statistic reporting. Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Dept head.
- Provide HSE aspects of Company Bid Submissions as requested.
- Assist in the development of project specific HSE procedures.
- Conduct HSE trainings and orientation to all new employees.
- Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant with Company policies and safety standards.
- Support HSE personnel’s in the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
- Assist in HSE tasks/projects as required.