- In charge of safety - health - environment (HSE)
- Planning and organizing annual labor safety training for target groups, firefighting drills …
- Inspect the scene, monitor compliance related to HSE of all department.
- Preparing documents for inspection and evaluation of authorities and customers.
- Periodically synthesize, analyze and report HSE task to managers and authorities as required.
- Propose to management level to formula develop and adjust HSE policies and procedures in accordance with the actual operation of the Company on the basic of the current Law.
- Regularly report on OSH, labor accidents and labor hygiene to direct management.
- Graduated from university in engineering: environment, mechanics, electricity ...
- Have 1-2 years of experience working in HSE field
- Proficient in office informatics: word, excel, ppt ...
- English is sufficient to read and translate document.
- Knowledge of management system according to ISO 9001, 14001, 45001.
- Enthusiastic, honest, disciplined, careful.
- Withstand pressure at work
- Prefer to Male Candidates, currently living in Bien Hoa - Dong Nai.
Number of employees: 1.000-4.999 nhân viên
Work location: Dong Nai