A. PRINCIPAL DUTIES
- Recruitment/ Talent Acquisition (including on boarding)
- Training & Development
- Performance Management
- Employee Engagement
- Succession Planning
- Strategic planning and organizing for 3 sub-functions in HR department, including Recruitment, Training & Employee Engagement
- Manage the 3 sub-functions of 7 members. Ensure all activities/ daily operations of the team run well
- Manage and coach team members
- Prepare and control the function’s yearly budget
2. Recruitment/ Talent acquisition
- Planning and manage recruitment activities to meet the business’ demand
- Set up Acquisition Tracking System to support recruitment activities
- Program Employer branding to enhance the recruitment’s performance
- Manage employee performance: KPIs/ target set up/ review and performance evaluation
3. Training & development, succession planning
- Develop yearly training plan and make sure the plan is implemented well.
- Plan and manage Talent Development program
- Plan and manage Succession plan
- Conduct in-house training courses as internal trainer
- Evaluate training centers and advise the suitable centers
4. Employee Engagement
- Plan, and execute internal events, team building activities such as Sport activities, Company trip, Year End party…
- Implement yearly employee satisfaction survey
- Plan for employee dialogs/ conference
- Employee relations
- Labor relations
5. Other tasks as assigned by CPO
***What are you waiting for? Join our international team today!
- Salary: 1300 USD - 1800 USD and bonus package (13th salary, KPIs bonus up to 3-month salary)
- Personal accident & health-care
- At least 12+ annual leave
- Meal & Parking Allowances
- Flexible working time
- Company trip, Team building, Sports.
- Advance your career:
- We provide you with support to sharpen your skills and knowledge for further steps in your career path
Opportunities to learn and grow through different types of training: Talent Development program, Succession planning as well as promotions or transfers
Break your limits:
- The innovation is a key value of SPS Vietnam. Joining our team, you are encouraged to think out of the box, cross your boundaries and improve yourself in our continuous improvement process during daily business operation.
- The moment you join SPS Vietnam is the moment you take the chance to extend your horizon. You will work, cooperate and exchange your creative ideas with 7,500 employees of Swiss Post Solutions. Our customers, which are 20% of Fortune 100, are located from around the world.
- Notes: Only suitable candidates will be contacted and invited to participate an interview.