- Title: HR Assistant (6 month contract)
- Reporting to: Recruitment Team
- Base: Hanoi Office
* Position Summary:
- This job is to support recruitment and selection of the best candidates.
- The job holder also needs to do administrative tasks to manage employee’s data and documents, and some tasks as assigned by HRBP team.
* Key Responsibilities:
* Recruitment and selection.
- Actively access recruitment portal and other channels to post jobs with the right recruitment requirements.
- Screen candidates and conduct the first (tele) interview to short list the candidates.
- Implement the IQ test qualification if necessary.
- Follow up with development of on-boarding programs.
* Employee database management and reporting
- Manage database of candidates’ documents (CV, interview assessment...)
- Key in local system for new recruitment.
- Support periodical manpower report of new trainee/ staff hiring.
- University Degree, preferably in Economics/ Human Resources Management/ Social Sciences.
- At least 2 years of working experience in recruitment field.
- Good communication & interpersonal skill.
- Good interview skill.
- Computer skills are essential (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- English (spoken, written, listening) skills should be at least at intermediate level