- Deploy training programs and curriculum aligned with organizational and HR goals across a broad range of subject matter.
- Establishes, monitors, administers course enrollment, activities and process, as well as course evaluations.
- Conducts needs assessment to determine core curriculum and other related development activities with employees and management.
- Tracks and analyzes training data for overall employee development programs.
- Develop and update job descriptions.
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/website/social media/HR group/university.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc.
- Screen candidate’s resumes and job applications.
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule.
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes.
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated.
- Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices.
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting periodical reports (weekly & monthly) to the team and provide ad-hoc reports if required by HR & Admin Manager.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Event / Meeting Organization (monthly, quarterly, yearly):
a. Internal and external event: Birthday Celebration, New Year Party, etc.
b. Meetings/Seminars: from department (meeting, training).
2. Other administration tasks