1. Headhunting and Talent Acquisition
– Identify, analyze Departments’ recruitment needs and make plan to fulfill those needs in accordance to given timeline;
– Take charge of sourcing and hunting suitable candidates from junior, senior to manager level in E-Logistics/ Supply Chain field by various methods;
– Manage the end to end recruitment process of office’s vacancies;
– Propose and execute strategic plan to improve the efficiency of talent acquisition activities.
2. People development
– Build and maintain good terms with potential candidates to nurture talent pool;
– Follow a full-life cycle of employees: from candidates to official executives/specialists to understand the need of employees;
– Propose new ideas for developing a supportive working environment for employees;
3. Other tasks – as assigned by Board of Directors and Head of Talent Development Department.
- At least 3 years of experience in recruitment field
– Orientation to develop career in HR field, especially recruitment and headhunt; Knowledgeable in headhunting is prefered;
– Open-minded and have a good sense of human being;
– Interview and assessment skill;
– Good commands of writing skills (creative and/or formal contents);
– High ability of multitasking and working independently under tight deadlines;
– Excellent organizing and time management skills;
– Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills;
– Candidates with leadership skill are prefered;
– Ability to interact effectively with a wide range of staff throughout the company.
https://giaohangtietkiem.vn/ Number of employees: 20,000++