This position oversees the property wide training and development efforts, internal communications and employee events. Conduct needs analysis to identify specialized training needs that might arise within the property. Monitors and evaluates the progress, effectiveness and impact of training and development, internal communications and events. Make recommendations and suggestions for improvement. All responsibilities are to be performed in accordance with departmental and company policies, practices and procedures, as well as within the framework and intent of the Vision of The Grand Ho Tram Strip property.
- The Training Manager position impacts on the skill, knowledge and attitudes of every employee and ensures the availability and use of effective resource.
- Plans, directs, administers and facilitate all training and development efforts throughout the entire property to include orientation, supervisory development, departmental development, skills training, recognition programs, internal communications and employee events.
- Schedule and facilitate employee, supervisor and management training and development initiatives.
- Conduct needs analysis to determine specialized training needs on property.
- Train and build up Training committee.
- Develops activities/curriculum to enhance standardized training programs.
- Monitors and evaluates to the progress and effectiveness of training and development programs and makes recommendations for improvement.
- Design and produce training aids (i.e. case studies, simulations, games, exercises, etc.) and support materials.
- Function as an internal consultant to assist management in the analysis and identification of organizational issues and development.
- Provides input and assists in preparation of annual budget.
- Utilizes guest feedback systems to conduct needs analysis for training programs.
- Handles all tracking and communication of property training and reporting needs.
- Provides strategic direction for the training team and proactively conveys guidelines for staff that shapes the unparalleled standards expected.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites workflow.
- Assigns duties and examines work for exactness, neatness, and conformance to policies and procedures.
- Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Keeps leadership informed on a timely basis of any undue variance from expected results.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.