Company Profile: International award-winning executive recruitment expert Monroe Consulting Group is recruiting on behalf of a well-established technology company. As the business keeps developing, our client is seeking for Head of Sales (E-Commerce) position. The job is based in Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
Job Summary: The dedicated Head of Sales (E-Commerce) will be responsible for sales revenue, customer growth, customer satisfaction and collaborating with Marketing, Product, Data, Al departments that is delivered on time and within budget of company. Candidate will work closely with CEO and team members to understand business requirements that drive analysis and design of quality sales strategy ensuring alignment with business.
· Responsible for Market share in terms of revenue, sales revenue, customer growth, customer satisfaction, operations, and collaboration with other departments: Marketing, Product, Data and BI.
· P&L accountability. Responsible for the gross profit of the sales department.
· Develop sales strategy based on the group strategy direction.
· Ensures that cost control and optimized processes are in place.
· Responsibility and represents the local entity.
· Yearly planning, budgeting, and controlling.
· Creates and maintains appropriate organization structure to properly manage and ensure subsidiary growth.
· Recruitment, retention, career planning of employees for Vietnam market.
· Sets up suitable regular meetings and one to one is with the team members.
· Ensures team members are well trained, understands their roles and responsibilities, and receives feedback on their performance.
· Makes sure the subsidiary is a fun place to work.
· Ongoing coordination with the Federation Leader.
· Communicates with Federation Leader on business requirements and sales coordination.
· Attends meetings and conference calls of the leadership team, whether online or on-site.
· Sets up communication, informs employees about achievements, plans, problems, etc.
· Being a role model in sales, taking care of own customers.
· Acquires new customers and supports team members to do so.
· Coordinates with local marketing and ensures all marketing tools are used appropriate.
· Proven sales experience, meeting, or exceeding targets. Minimum 12 years’ sales related work experience in Technology companies.
· At least 3 years of experience in leadership role and overseeing and working with over 100 employees in Sales department.
· Ability to represent the company towards customers and vendors.
· Innovative and communicative, ability to communicate verbally and in writing English as well as local languages.
· Superior negotiation skills with customers and vendors.
· Ability to manage multiple priorities in this fast-paced environment.
· Excellent problem-solving abilities and detail orientation.
https://www.monroeconsulting.com Number of employees: 25-99