Executive recruitment specialist Monroe Consulting Group Vietnam is recruiting on behalf of an international bank. Our client is seeking a Head of IT Infrastructure to be based in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
The Head of IT Infrastructure is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructures across Vietnam which includes data center, network and server services, user support/help desk, storage and related software.
- Oversee full spectrum of IT Infrastructure activities
- Responsible in managing a team, ensure services delivered effectively and operational platforms are maintained to the highest standard, with minimal risk to the business operations.
- Manages key interactions with strategic partners and local vendors to resolve major operational issues which impact the banks IT systems
- Partake in global and regional Infrastructure planning and ad-hoc projects (data migration, cloud-based integration, operational effectiveness excellent)
- Participate in security technologies evaluation and produce recommendation proposals for adoption
- Support audit and other regulatory inquiries across the businesses.