This role serves as the expert in providing a creative vision not just for design team but the whole organization. They establish processes and practices for realizing that vision, and set the bar for quality. They contribute to the development of brand definition, customer engagement, experience principles, and ensure that those are appropriately interpreted through the team’s deliverables
Internal: Marketing Center and other functions - To assist BUs and others to promote sales activities
External: Agencies and alliance partnership - To manage and lead agencies for best deliverables. To manage and control quality of productions
- Build and lead work outputs of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral.
- Develop external and internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Provide creative solutions to other BUs in order to serve business purpose.
- Work with a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, and marketing managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner. Test new ideas with colleagues in marketing, and customer segments.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling communication materials and stimulating digital experiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables
- Prioritize resources across multiple engagements, establish production schedules, and manage the delivery of quality work
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address goals and challenges
- Engage and manage external agencies, as needed, where additional skills or bandwidth is required to deliver the agenda
- Supervise and be responsible for all copywriting work across MKT Center
- Build a deep understanding about the needs, aspirations and challenges of each target sub-segment within FEC’s target customers to collaborate with peer marketing departments in developing marketing strategy, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for small & large projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Ensure the planning & management of expense to meet budget standards.
MARKET UPDATES AND INTELLIGENCE
- Be the expert on customers, on their preference, needs and how to attract them
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Personally research new and fresh creative ideas from various sources which can be adapted to FEC business.
- To structure team activities for the effective delivery of plans and performance targets
- To lead and empower team through performance reviews and change management
- To practice company values for continuous improvement in team management
- To demonstrate brand values in everyday life at work