We are looking for a qualified Social Community sr executive/ team leader to join our team. If you are an EdTech-savvy professional, experienced in social media, PR, and promotional events, we would like to meet you.
Our ideal candidate has exceptional oral plus written communication skills and can develop engaging content. You should be a ‘people person’ with great customer service skills, the ability to moderate online and offline conversations with our community.
Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Set and implement communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies on social channels, such as Facebook Page, Facebook Group, Tiktok, influencers...
- Be responsible for building community initiatives (e.g. building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, creating an event series...) from planning to execution.
- Engage with the online communities
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Analyze traffic and relevant community metrics
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Liaise with other departments to stay updated on new marketing initiatives, product, and service developments, and to ensure brand consistency
- Build company’s social groups as well as build relationships with social groups, communities, KOLs… to support marketing campaigns
- Stay up to date with digital technology trends