Requisite Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree focusing on Business Administration, Human Resources Management, or related field. Master’s degree preferred;
- Minimum of 10-15 years of progressive experience in a multinational company ideally with experience in HR Management, Rewards, Talent or business function;
- International experience and mindset;
- Good in English;
- Proven strategic HR partner, who supported business partners and contributed to the further development of standard global HR tools and programs;
- Strongly experienced in building creative and learning culture;
- Strongly experienced in talent management to align to organization’s goals and strategy;
- Experienced in leading an HR team across multiple locations on complex organizational initiatives (e.g acquisition/divestiture, business transformation, setting up new locations);
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
- HR Capabilities: Employee relations, HR subject matter expert, use of HR metrics, change delivery, organizational design delivery, maintaining external perspective, anticipating people trends, workforce planning, especially talent acquisition and driving culture.
- Business Capabilities: Commercial awareness, business acumen, customer focus, aligning business & HR Strategy, knowledge of the value chain and key processes to use and impact on the people outcome and strategy.
- Consulting Capabilities: Brokering solutions to meet business needs, ability to customize/sell HR solutions in creative ways. Trusted advisor, impact & influence, facilitation and coaching, project delivery and leadership development. Ability to consult on expansion strategy to foreign countries.
- Innovative thinking
- A team leader with excellent management skills
- Strong customer orientation, coaching and mediation skills
- Articulate and clear in written and verbal communication. Engaging presentations to large groups and teams. Provides ideas and thought leadership on people topics. Confident, creative and collaborative and role models this within the team, coaching others across the team
- Presentation and facilitation skills to all employees including senior management
- Drives innovation and fosters the development of new ideas, approaches and methods
- Drives change processes by applying change management methods
- Shows deep understanding of the overall strategy and derived goals. Translates goals in actionable projects or tasks
- Strong convincing and influencing skills. Communicates clearly, has a clear opinion and conveys ideas to the point.
Working time: Monday - Friday (08:00 - 17:00)
Working Address: 62 Tran Quang Khai, Tan Dinh, District 1, HCMC