· Handle Remittance transaction, Account services or Loan & FX MM transaction or Trade Finance and Guarantee transaction (based on your department).
· Handle correspondence charges settlement.
· Handle sending document to customer by postal mail/email.
· Reconcile the transaction processed during the day.
· Take part in the implementation of the team/department’s operational plans.
· Other duties assigned by DH & Management.
Bank’s project participation:
· Prepare and manage test cases and check points.
· Perform User Acceptance Test for operation systems.
· Keep up to date with progress of testing tasks and ensure testing recorded is maintained.
· Perform data migration task.
Support in preparing user manual/internal procedure.
· At least 1 year in banking operations/services.
· University graduation in banking (priority), finance, accounting and/or related fields.
· Good command in English/communication skills and computer skills.
· Knowledge of local law on foreign exchange control and investment.
· Good understanding of international payment methods, local settlement system
and accounting basic knowledge.
· Carefulness, accuracy and execution skill are strongly required.
· Sense of responsibility, team work manner is a must.
· Ability to work under high pressure and willingness to work overtime are preferred.