Senior Development Executive is mainly responsible for developing furniture and home decor products. He/she is also in charge of other tasks as assigned by line manager and coordinates with related functions to fulfill orders.
1. Develop furniture & home decor products
- Handle all new development activities, including but not limited to: designs analysis, product risk assessments, preventive and corrective action plan, create and control all the product specifications for furniture and home decor.
- Coordinate with designers & suppliers to proceed needed activities from designs to sampling/ new product developments.
- Make sure samples are delivered at right time following collection plan.
- Carry out/make report for needed tests in order to ensure products’ quality and functions
- Set up and maintain technical documentation to transfer to production/suppliers.
- Collaborate with QA/QC and supplier to build quality standard for new products.
- Make sure information is well convoyed and accurate for mass production
2. Customize designs following customers or architecturer's request
- Coordinate with salesmen to customize designs upon customers/architects' requirements
- Collaborate with suppliers to finish the products
- Collaborate with architect to develop their designs
3. Other tasks as assigned by line manager