To be successful in the role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Solid knowledge of Core Trade, Guarantees, Supply Chain and/or Receivables Finance.
- Ability to lead and motivate other managers and staff, employing appropriate management styles to achieve objectives.
- Ability to use strong judgmental skills to identify and resolve problems whilst maintaining service performance budgets, time scales and quality of output.
- University degree supporting Financial Services, Business Operation, Process service or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Knowledge of HSBC’s organization structure, business products/ solutions particularly GTRF and eChannels, operations and systems/processes is desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication skills (in English and local language) as well as negotiating and influencing.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in leadership, strategic implementation and/or operational management of client service and/or sales functions.
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and work independently, as well as work collaboratively with other local/ regional/ global teams.
- Ability to manage in a crisis; making good and timely decisions in tough situations.