The jobholder is responsible for leadership of the Client services team in GTRF Vietnam to
- Define and execute Vietnam GTRF Client Services strategy and operating model, aligned with the global GTRF CS target operating model.
- Achieve the overall business objective of revenue growth through revenue retention, reduced sales time on transaction related queries, proactive management of GTRF client service performance and increased clients’ usage of self-serve solutions.
- Act as escalation point for CS and ensure client satisfaction by leading the CS teams across Vietnam to render consistently excellent and market leading service.
- Drive collaboration with Transaction Services, internal stakeholders, Business Development, Relationship Managers and other external units on service performance, initiatives and issues.
- Collaborate with the Country Head of GTRF Services and Global Head of GTRF CS in driving a culture of long term, high quality needs-based solutions for clients, setting a market leading standard for service and client experience.
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders, balance processes/services between team resources and business demands, ensuring best services to be offered to clients.