Ensuring the completeness and correctness setting of price and master data in GMS/Gold system:
- Responsible for timely listing and maintaining of Non Food article GMS/Gold system:
- Article number/ name/ group/ sub-group
- Article buying price/ selling price / VAT condition
- Article delivery flow-type and its logistics parameter (L x W x H)
- Article mutation/ repacking/ barcode number
- Responsible for timely listing and maintaining of Non Food supplier in GMS/Gold system.
- Supplier number/ name/ department
- Supplier’s order and delivery conditions
- Responsible for MM Mail listing and price setting of Non Food article in GMS/Gold system.
- Timely update price change information
- Timely update MM Mail article
- Timely set and adjust Discount & Rework (D&R) conditionsEnsure the completeness and correctness of Non Food article and supplier master data in GMS /Gold system. Achieve fill-rate and data quality fill-rate > 98%.
- Ensure proper implementation of assortment lock in GMS/Gold system, and hence “1-IN-1-OUT” rule is strictly applied when listing new article into GMS/Gold system.
- Drive the process of assortment optimization in GMS/Gold system by gradually delisting non-performing articles.
- Achieve, file and manage supplier and article documentation (BAS, Framework Supply Agreement, Trading Term and other document).
- Ensure weekly & monthly and other ad-hoc reports being delivered accurately in a timely manner.
- Advice Offer Management (OM) and Store Operations (OPS) on topics related to supplier and article management.
- Assist Data Management Supervisor and Master Data & Stock Control Manager when requires.