- Responsible for the accounting daily & month-end closing process, include: Credit Card
payment, ending balance, interest and fees.
- Ensure calculations, business rules, and workflows of Card system are appropriately
- Evaluate incidents to identify patterns and raise potential bugs with vendor (especially for Card system).
Data Management, Reporting & Analysis:
- Develop informative and interactive financial reporting solutions and dashboards for
Finance/Product Managers and BOD.
- Design and create custom reports and ad hoc SQL queries.
- Develop and monitor P&L and financial model for Credit Card
- Review internal policies related to Credit Card
- At least 2 years of experience related to Credit Card (product/reconcile) position in a financial institution (consumer finance companies, banks, fin-tech companies).
- Knowledge of consumer finance market or banking.
- Knowledge of Card System in banking & finance.
- Excellent technical skills – eg. Excel, Accounting Software, VBA and SQL scripting
- Experience implementing data management solutions is a plus
- Strategic thinking, planning and creative problem-solving skills.
- High energy, commitment level and self-motivation.
- Professional written and oral communication skills.
- Male/Female, under 28 years old