Position: Executive (Non-marine) / Claims Division - Insurance
Job Code: 40715
<Report Line: Deputy Manager of South Division>
<Team Member: 3 - 4 persons>
<Number of Subordinates: 0 persons>
<Clients: Individual or company>
<Saturday working: No>
*** PURPOSE: NON-MARINE CLAIMS
- Handling and adjusting Non-marine claims in HCMC (Property, Engineering, LOP, Misc).
- Conduct survey as an in-house loss surveyor / adjuster.
- Other jobs as assigned by Management.
- Non-Marine claims;
- Motor Claims;
- Support for effective salvage and subornation recovery upon settlement.
- To handle, adjust and settle Non-marine claims in HCMC;
- To comply with the guidelines of the Claims Manual and to deal with compliance and Internal Audit issues with both external and internal parties;
- To handle claims within authorized limits, check policy coverage and propose for settlement of valid claims;
- To book appropriate reserves within the authorized limit and report to higher levels as required;
- To follow up outstanding claims information and documents and negotiate with claimants for settling of the claims;
- To keep a good communication with customers (internal and external) to achieve a greater customer satisfaction claims service;
- To observe accuracy, completeness and timeliness when carrying out daily responsibilities;
- To assist higher levels in preparing reports, statistics and update the Claims Manual;
- To contribute to the sales function of the Company:
- Be alert to identify sales opportunities in the course of handling claims, and drawing these to the attention of appropriate staff without delay;
- Assist in handling claims in a way which will enhance the Company’s image and reputation for services of high speed and efficiency;
- Keep abreast of development in all classes of insurance in the market in order to identify trends and to formulate and propose plans to safeguard the Company’s competitive position;
- Ensure that cases beyond personal authority are preferred correctly with full supporting information and opinion and that the direction of higher authority is supported and implemented without delays.
- To execute other office tasks as required by the Company.
- Working Time: 8:00-17:00 (Monday - Friday)
- Monthly Salary: 300–600USD