Enhance CEO's effectiveness by providing information management support; representing the CEO to others:
• Manage intense calendar effectively for CEO
• Sit in face-to-face and online meetings with CEO, take effective and professional meeting minutes, and follow up with stakeholders through the completion of their action items
• Arrange frequent overseas business travel for CEO, making the CEO’s trip worry-free and efficient
• Handle administrative tasks to support CEO’s daily business
• Coordinate with countries within Swiss Post Solutions to organize meetings, event, and team building inside and outside Vietnam
• Deliver professional and accurate interpretation for CEO’s speeches in company’s events
• Manage CEO’s communication plans for the HUB
• Liaise with countries within Swiss Post Solutions to get information for writing HUB updates which will be delivered to Leaders and IT community within Swiss Post Solutions.
• Arrange logistics for client visits
• Represents CEO by attending meetings in CEO's absence
• Review all documents from other departments before submitting to CEO for approval
• Welcomes guests and customers
• Prepares reports required by collecting and analyzing information
• Complete other projects/assignments assigned by CEO.
• University graduated
*** Technical skills and experience:
• At least 1-year experience as Executive Assistant
• Have excellent writing & reporting skill
• Advanced skills in MS Office
*** Soft-skills & attitude
• Good organizing & time management skill
• Very strong attention to detail
• Good communication & presentation skill
• Excellent English communication skills
• Be confident, energetic, proactive, positive and motivated
• Be smart and able to manage little projects/assignments
*** What are you waiting for? Join our international team today!
- Good salary and benefit package (13th, KPIs bonus up to 3-months salary)
- Personal accident & health-care
- At least 12+ annual leave
- Meal & Parking Allowances
- Flexible working time
- Professional and challenging working environment
- Competitive and performance-oriented remuneration system
- Friendly colleague, long-term commitment
- We provide opportunities to learn and grow through different types of training, Talent Development, Succession planning as well as promotions or transfers.
*** We welcome you to apply for and are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted and invited to participate an interview.
Kindly visit our website for further information www.spsvietnam.vn
Thank you for applying at Swiss Post Solutions Vietnam.
www.spsvietnam.vn Number of employees: 1000 (In Vietnam)