As an Engineering Service Engineer you will be responsible for a variety of tasks related to reviewing ECO and sustaining data integrity reports in global support services department in order to maintain serviceability to our customer’s tools in the semiconductor equipment manufacturing industry.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and release product documentation for obsolescence replacements of legacy products such as printed circuit board assemblies, engineering assemblies, layouts/schematics, cable harnesses, electrical components, and mechanical components
- Control, modify, generate, and verify documentation for engineering change orders (ECO)
- Extract and analyze the bill of materials and product structure of parts, sub-assemblies, and assemblies
- Retrieve product documentation and specification from internal and external database systems to maintain and update product data
- Review and analyze product documentation to ensure correct and complete documents
- Provide regular updates on project progress and project reports.