For the South
- Build sales plan to achieve monthly and annual targets (enrolment, revenue, class size, EBITDA…)
- Optimize utilization of classrooms and expand the customer base
- Control ASA staff cost as well as ASA operations cost
- Propose innovative ideas in management & operations to maximize work efficiency while saving costs.
2. Sales & Services:
- Implement sales and marketing plans to meet sales targets
- Focus on improving NPS and learning quality to increase WOM and referrals, retentional rates
- Systemize all processes of sales and customer care that satisfy targeted customers.
- Balance between learning quality, class size and number of class opening based on shifts
- Ensure company Parents/Students are provided with the best service quality
- Optimize process to receive and handle customer feedback/complaints
- Propose activities to improve customer service.
3. Business Development:
- Stay updated with competitor and learner’s needs to provide initiatives and participating in product & service development
- Stay updated with market trends to analyze and propose suitable business development plans
- Cooperate with business development department to expand company through new campuses
- Build a friendly and collaborative workplace both within ASA teams and other departments on a “One Team – One Goal” basis
- Actively build and develop relationships with partners and local authorities to support for sales & marketing activities
5. Training and Development
- Optimise ASA human resources in every campus to run daily operations smoothly
- Build and implement ASA team engagement & career development plan
- Develop sales /care training/mentoring/coaching plan
6. Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Standardize Sales and Care procedures both in written documents and in ASA software, in accordance with desired outcomes
- for each student group.
- Train ASA workforce on daily operations as well as on new sales campaigns.
- Perform formal and informal checks on ASA work to assess the performance of the team.