The Digital Manager is responsible for the entire digital & customer experience activity (website, social media, e-commerce, systems and customer journey & loyalty program).
- Build the Online brand strategy plan with the Marketing Manager
- Supervise its operational application and overall alignment on site messaging and communication with customers for a consistent Brand image (yearly calendar and marketing activities implementation including traffic management).
- Define the customer journey with all customers touchpoints to ensure consistent CRM activities (eDM, loyalty program & loyalty app,…) to improve customer conversion & experience with more personalized communications
- Participate in strategic meetings with suppliers, partners, internal teams, Group Digital team …to improve traffic and the brand shift towards digitalization
- Plan online technical improvements with Group Digital Team, for corporate website, E-commerce project, online partners…
- Work with IT and Group Digital Team on systems integration to improve CRM activites (e-newsletter, loyalty program app;…) and customer experience
- Deploying the AGM e-commerce (pictures, content, structure...)
- Deploying further the loyalty program + content definition (CRM, notification...)
- Working with online partners for monitoring and optimization (grab, now, ...)
- Developing new partnerships for other BUs with other potential partners (Lazada, Tiki...)
- Animation of the corporate website
Sales & Traffic:
- Set up digital KPIs and ensure achievement the targets
- Report on activity and ROI of completed campaigns