To provide customer care:
- Collect and provide holiday plans and volume forecasts for both Customers' public holidays and Vietnamese public holidays or special days that the company holds an event.
- Follow up pro-actively with production to "warn" customers on the delivery status and delivery difficulties.
- Support Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Team Leader to develop and implement customer reward activities such as Tet, Christmas gifts.
To handle customer requests/ complaints and propose a solution
- Filter and assign requests to the relevant team/person.
- Monitor and follow up on the progress of resolving requests.
- Ensure requests are handled properly and on-time
- Raise a voice and/or alarm the CS Executive if there are any critical customer-related matters.
- Propose solutions to customer requests/ complaints.
To manage customer database and customer relationships
- Update and maintain the customer information records, contact list.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
To support Production and other departments in customer-related matters
- Contact and inform customers in any production matters that Production requires such as bad inputs, instruction clarification, wrong quantity, additional editing charge, etc.
- Support Production in checking any order related matters such as instruction, input.
- Support Production in downloading, uploading, and order creation properly and on-time.
- Transfer finished materials to customers in case it cannot be transferred via systems
- Contact and inform customers in any system matters that System/IT requires such as system errors, system upgrade, system feature launch, etc.
- Contact and inform customers of any billing matters that Accounting requires.
- Greet new customers
- Implement seasonal customer-related production workflow.
- Propose a solution for improvement of IT infrastructure and system for customer service activities.
Others related tasks as assigned
- Support Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor in conducting customer satisfaction surveys, analysis issues, and propose action.
- Support Customer Service Manager and Customer Service Supervisor in provide on-job training, coaching, mentoring to the team members.
- Identify areas for quality management optimization/improvements and promote improvement activities of department working processes, workflows.
- Ensure customer service standards are aligned with the corporate standards/values
- Education: University degree in English, Customer Service, Marketing & Sales, etc... are preferable
- Experience: At least 6 months - 1 year of working experience with customer service and/or marketing and sales, English speaking…
- Experience with quality assurance and quality management for graphics and photos is an advantage.
- Languages: Excellent English skills, especially speaking and writing skills. Fluent in Vietnamese.
- Good communication skills.
- Patient personality.
- Self-motivated with strong team skills, a high degree of punctuality.
- Hard-working and good health.
*** IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- Willingness to work in shifts (6:30am – 2:30pm, 2:30pm – 10:30pm, 10:30pm – 6:30am)
- Alternately work by week (one week for a shift)