To be an enthusiastic and dedicated customer experience specialist to enhance our customer experiences. A Customer Experience Senior Manager will be tracking all points of customer engagement, addressing customer queries, and identifying ways to improve our customer services.
To ensure success as a customer experience specialist, it requires to be exhibit in-depth knowledge of customer engagement channels and experience in a similar industry. A top-notch customer experience specialist will be someone whose expertise results in excellent customer relationship management and a positive brand image
· A Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, business management, or in a related field preferred.
· At least two years' experience as a customer experience specialist, or a similar customer support role.
· Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
· Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
· Proficiency in MS Office, as well as CX and CRM software, such as amoCRM and Qualtrix CustomerXM.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
· Great organizational and time management abilities.
· Superb communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.