1. Account coverage:
- Reach and maintain 100 active on-premise account (all restaurant type, nightlife outlet, KTV, western bar and cocktail bar including hotel).
- Maintain the mandate visitation and program communication to the active accounts (on-premise and traditional off trade account)
- Penetrate new accounts with listing PR product into their communication tools to consumers (menu, product display).
- Maintain engaged account with listing product, sales volume and activation (either corporate with Marketing or running by outlet).
2. Sales Target (volume) and proper distribution to end consumer.
- Complete the sales volume target (single bottle counting) in any circumstance.
- Ensure all engaged account to purchase and sell out the authentic produce distributed from North distributors.
3. Sales routine and Report completion
- Complete sales basis routine (sales call, sales checklist and all sales report).
1. Education / Experience:
- University degree
- At least 3 years relevant experience in trading field
- Relevant experience in alcoholic industry or FMCG an advantage
- Outgoing with good initiative and interpersonal skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- Leadership skills & problem-solving skills
- Work independently and under high pressure
- Good command of English
- Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Power point Presentation)
2. Specific Knowledge:
- Strong sales negotiation skills
- Excellent strategic planning and analytical skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good people management skills with ability to motivate, guide and coach subordinates