Purpose of the job
This job contributes to Starbucks success by managing the development and implementation of integrated programs designed to drive the growth and sustainability of Starbucks Card, Loyalty and Digital products.
Starbucks Card and Loyalty
- Works closely with cross-functional regional and market-level teams to lead the development and implementation of market-level loyalty programs and supporting marketing activities. Responsibilities include consultation on developing loyalty program mechanics and targets, management of program launches and timelines, consultation on launch plans, monitoring results and addressing business performance requirements through sustainment.
- Develops and implements holistic marketing programs to drive growth of My Starbucks Rewards loyalty program across Vietnam market.
- Works with in-house designers and/or local vendors to create marketing programs and supporting assets designed to drive growth of Card and loyalty programs.
- Analytics and reporting: Tracks progress on key KPIs to monitor health of the Card and Loyalty business.
- Drives CRM efforts in region by sharing best practices and building knowledge-based.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to support the launch and sustainment of mobile apps and additional digital platforms in markets.
General Business Operations
- Monitors overall business performance of key markets in region.
- Prepares internal and external-facing presentations, reports and other key documentation designed to inform relevant stakeholders on key business updates.
- Responds to market requests on related subject matter areas as required.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams to respond to urgent business matters as they arise.
Summary of Experience
- Strategic planning and execution: 1-3 years.
- Project Management: 5 years.
- Relationship management with external agencies, vendors or business partners: 5 years.
- Leading and facilitating cross-functional or organizational groups: 3 years.
- Public relations or community relations (advantageous, but not required): 2-3 year