1. Providing a variety of services using entry to advanced level technical and support knowledge covering multiple areas of ocean operations requirements, including data files, documentation, invoices, delivery orders and others related.
2. Reviewing, completing and processing various degrees of ocean freight documentation, databases producing reports for ocean operations, and related services.
3. Providing basic to more advanced support in the interpretation and assistance to staff and management regarding ocean freight policies, programs and practices.
4. Providing support researching issues and developing recommendations to resolve issues related to Ocean Operations.
5. Assisting in the review and implementation of ocean freight policies, practices and programs to meet organizational, operations, customer and management needs.
6. Assisting to ensure compliance with applicable country laws, rules and regulations; receives guidance and direction or escalates when required.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
At least 1 year of experience in ocean services or operational area.
Must be able to read, write and speak English
Basic analytical skills and good service orientation.
http://cevalogistics.com/ Number of employees: 25-99
Work location: Ho Chi Minh