1. Strategic content planning, which includes:
- Take part in concept development process together with relevant stakeholders/partnerships
- Analysis, review & come up with content direction for all Social/ Digital channels (Facebook, Youtube, Instagram, Social Seeding, PR, Websites, SMS, Email marketing…) which properly meet clients’ objectives
2. Creative copy development, which includes:
- Develop monthly/weekly content plan for all Facebook Fan pages, including brainstorm and propose ideas for the best and out-standing posts
- Create and present storyboards of ideas in different content format such as Facebook posts, Social Seeding posts, PR articles, websites, video clips, cartoons, applications, etc.
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy, advertising messages for creative products such as taglines, slogans, scripts, web banner copy, Facebook ads copy, SEM copy, etc.
- Work closely with Designer to make sure the copy properly highlighted in the Facebook post photos, web layouts, videos, etc.
- Take part in photo shooting
- Work within tight deadlines
3. Content improvement, which includes:
- Research competitors and keep abreast of social content market trends
- Organize and run effective content creative workshops
4. Lead the Content team, particularly:
- Be a content ambassador
- Provide training and guidance to all staff in the team to meet all digital content requirements
- Develop the content team to play the key role in providing core competencies.