- Communication: mailing, Fax and SWIFT operations
- Office administration: travel logistics preparation; accommodation & vehicle arrangement for expatriate staffs, stationery-inventory order & control, office maintenance, key control, cleaning staffs/vendors supervision, tea serving to customer, etc.
- General Expense settlement: payment for expenses related to general operations of the Bank.
- Fixed asset & office equipment control & maintenance.
- Office renovation & fitting out administration.
- Other assigned administrative jobs
· University degree (newly graduated person is also eligible).
· Good at English (speaking, listening, writing, reading). Japanese is an advantage;
· Detailed-oriented, careful, responsible, honest and hard-working
· Good communication and interpersonal skills;
· Basic MS office application (Word, Excel, Power point, etc).
· Basic Accounting knowledge is an advantage.
· A good team player as well as an excellent individual performer;
· Ability to work under pressure;
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send the application and CV in English (including university academic transcript) to the following addresses (early application submission is preferable):
Attn.: Human Resource Department.
Mizuho Bank, Ltd. - Hanoi Branch
4th Floor, 63 LTT Building, 63 Ly Thai To Street, Hanoi
Number of employees: 190