1. Design, develop the software and make sure the quality of the software is good to be used (in production environment) and in accordance to architecture and information security, incl. coding, documentation, architecture, training for user...
2. To make sure all incident which can not be solved on previous lines of support are solved Level 3 support).
3. To be able to develop for Data warehouse, System/data Integration, BI systems, Analytical model.
4. The principal function of an developer is to make specific tasks, based on the business's specifications:
- Designs data models at Staging, Atomic, Datamart, Sematic layer to provide business intelligence or to provide data to other downstream applications.
- Develop data model (Feature vector) for analytical models
- Make the deploy package to implement into other environment (test, pilot, production) and check list to deployment.
- Writing detailed technical specification documentation
- Writing the document for the operation of the program by operators
- Manage analysis of existing data structures and identifies areas for efficiency improvements
- Updating, repairing, modifying and developing existing development
- Providing the knowledge to make the best solution of the business development
- Investigate and troubleshoot for issues, incidents and problems of application as level 3 support
- Study the technical updates and make the change or do upgrading release in Development area
- Follow the IT processes (development, operation) and Bank processes